The Holistic Health
Every Body, Mind, Gut, and
1 : 1 Coaching Session
- One on one 50 minute weekly coaching sessions
- Access to the ZenOdyssey App – which is your Digital Course Library. It has videos, journals, slides, worksheets, and recipes.
- Interactive online journaling exercises where we feedback to one another with questions and data analysis.
- 30-Day Reset Program – During this part of the program, I guide you on a step-by-step food optimization process for health and longevity. This is step 1 to healing your health symptoms and increasing your brain function.
- Access to me via Slack, from 9-5 PST Monday – Friday. This is where you can share where you are, in real-time, ask questions, talk about what you are learning, and get coaching from me ALL. WEEK. LONG.
- Gut-healthy recipes for every and any mood are backed by the latest scientific gut health research and categorized and influenced by a deep study of Ayurvedic food medicine
- Optional collaboration with Doctor Sharma, ND. we request labs, testing, and targeted supplements; together we become a health team.
Here's How We Work
Falling In Love
I believe and feel in every bone of my body that coaching is what I am meant to do and I am profoundly grateful to share this revolutionary way of how to master your internal and external experience of life.
Why You Are Here
- Brain fog
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Symptoms like Lack of focus
- Lack of presence
- Scarcity mindset around money, time, love friends, etc.
- Symptoms like rashes, eczema, heartburn, IBS, stomach pain, fatigue,
- Explosive and overreactive
- Stress, overwhelm, frantic, exhausted
- Poor time management
- Emotional eating/drinking/smoking and screen time
- Victim complex
Learn what it is like to experience coaching.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Short answer is no. You decide what you want to eat, and I give you the skills to follow through on what you want.
I do not. I have experience in keto, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, raw, intermittent fasting, detoxing, and cleansing. Each has their own value and each body has it’s own needs.
Through my program you learn about where your pleasure and love for and from foods comes from. When clients understand how their brain works and why they “love” what they love, often this awareness insights a chosen food change and newfound love for food that feels good.
I do and I love working with families. Starting a family is a special time in life when many people are more able to make food changes. The food changes made in a family can have life long impact on their children. Gut and brain health is the best gift we can give our children.
Through coaching with me, clients will gain the Internal management skills to either: first participate in the foods and drinks at a social event without feeling guilt or shame. Or second, be able to show up, connect, and enjoy regardless of participating in food and drinks.
A messy life is a great opportunity for change and coaching. The coaching work I do with clients transfers to all areas of life. There is no better time.