Bloated, constipated and physically uncomfortable is a way that some people choose to live (often by default). Distended gut has become normalized…
I am not one of them.
I was willing to do everything to have a happy belly.
I hated the feeling of heaviness and pain in my belly.
I hated how much food consumed my life and how much food I consumed.
I used to overeat, to the point of sickness and pain.
I felt totally out of control.
I remember many nights laying in bed with utter pain in my belly, my distended gut, and promising myself that I would stop this horrible habit, that I would stop overeating foods that hurt me.
I also used to not eat.
Controlling my food was sometimes easier than eating out of control.
I used to have a very confusing and tumultuous relationship with food; many different versions, in fact.
One of my life’s goals was to have an excellent relationship with food and a happy belly; I have achieved this. And it is extraordinary.
- I am free from all struggles with food.
- I eat food that fuels me.
- I am present when I eat food.
- I process my emotions rather than eat my emotions.
- I enjoy food, but I spend much of my desire on other things besides food.
- I am free from food addictions.
- I feel great after I eat meals.
- I feel totally comfortable in social-food situations choosing food that serves me.
I have achieved the relationship with food that I dreamed of twenty years ago. This is one of my most glorious achievements; I reap the rewards everyday.ZO
How did I heal my distended gut? And ultimately my relationship with food…
- Part of it was learning which foods were good for my belly.
- Part of it was breaking the super intense addictions to sugar and flour.
- Part of it was learning about the inner ecology of my digestive track, learning what harmed my friendly bacteria and what fed my friendly bacteria.
- Part of it was learning how to feel my emotions (instead of eat them).
- Part of it was becoming a new version of myself, the version of me who developed an epic relationship with food.
Enough is Enough!
I have had enough over eating in my life.
I have eaten enough junk food, sugar and flour for my lifetime.
I have eaten my emotions more than enough times this lifetime.
I have had enough days of my life suffering with a Distended Gut.
Achieving long term lifestyle habits which support a happy belly is simple but not necessarily easy.
Would you like support in making food-lifestyle shifts that would take the pressure off your gut and open your energy to be used in bigger and brighter areas of your life? I am here ready to serve you and your gut.
Living with a happy belly is priceless and possible.ZO
What are you willing to do to for your distended gut?